Magnesium Oxide is a magnesium source for the production of pharmaceutical and food additives as well as compounds for technical applications. Another example is the production of resinates for the ink industry, to serve as offset gravure printing ink vehicles. MgO can also play the role of anti-caking agent in food additives (e.g. powdered emulsifiers).
Examples of Mg Compounds:
• Application: ink industry – offset gravure printing ink vehicle
• Application: fuel/lubricant additives for ash management and detergent action – partial sulphonate/carboxylate formation makes MgO miscible (and suspended) in the oil.
• Application: pharma/food additives
Basic Magnesium Carbonate
• Application: food additives (Patisson process)
• Application: electronic appliances
To determine the most suitable product for your specific needs, please call us at +30 210 7240446-7 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.